Command Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Command Security Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2016

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Command Security (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Get there early. There is paperwork to fill out and you will still wait up to 10 minutes afterwards. Make sure you discuss the pay details of the position available before going, as I fell for the bait and switch. Pay rates and signing bonus amounts differ depending which online ad you read. Also, say goodbye to your weekends as most openings have you working Friday through Sunday.

Wow Really ?!?! Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Command Security (Lebanon, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I appeared and they asked, "You have 5 years experience in the field?" I said yes and was hired... I mean I was very happy to be hired with little to no effort, but there comes a time when you wish it had been somewhat of a challenge. But in the end the desired result was achieved and we as the human race continue without my insignificant self making a difference one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• You have 5 years work experience listed on your resume, is that accurate?   1 Answer

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Command Security (Hartford, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

I started by applying online to a position post. I was called within hours- I had to work the phone interviewer to actually reveal what the location of the job was as opposed to just a town/city. Then they made me drive across the state to put an application in at a local branch and talk to a human resource lady- they looked at my resume and 7 years management experience and accepted me without issue.

Interview Questions

• Show me your officer certification   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Command Security (Tukwila, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was difficult to some degree. You had to get your own finger prints done, make time for their training without pay, and pay for your guard card in cash before you were given the job. The interviews were pathetic, depending on the race of the hiring manager, you either had to work for the position, or got it right away. In other words the hiring managers and managing staff were pretty selective in their hiring processes. Mostly hiring to get minority points rather than individuals that could actually do the work adequately.

Interview Questions

• Nothing they said in any interview was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was mostly just signing paper work, their was negotiation phase.

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Command Security (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Really good little bit of teaching as well a given test on how to handle situations as security guard on duty with all legal documents in hand for registration

Interview Questions

• If I have fire guard license or ever done security before   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Command Security (Hartford, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

You first fill out an application at a nearby headquarters. Then you have a 1 on 1 interview that is very brief. They look for the required certifications and past job history. Very relaxed interview but always dress for success.

Interview Questions

• Q: describe your responsibilities from your past employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Command Security (Boynton Beach, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Quick, painless. Probably took about 3-5 days to be interviewed, tested, and started training. They were very helpful towards veterans, especially getting through the system quick enough. The overall experience was pleasing. The interview process can be tricky and upsetting if any one thing goes wrong.

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Command Security (Delray Beach, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

spoke to the Director of security on the phone, scheduled an appointment. Went to the office on 02/03/2012 around 1pm. Started that same night, and got paid the following week. Well this company was a very easy company to get hired into, because after they speak with you everything is done in the office. Drug test, background check test and a writing test.

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Command Security (Union, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

They didnt ask for much, the HR only asked about my job experience. You have to get your sora license first before getting a security job and the sora license usually cost about 265 dollar

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Command Security (Springfield, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Hired in a group setting(6-10 people getting hired)Supervisor gave you a hiring packet and asked you to fill it out. There was a small test involved and the answers were given to us because a few of the new hires did not speak english well and didn't understand the questions.

Negotiation

none