CommerceHub Software QA Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CommerceHub

1 Interview Review

Software QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CommerceHub (Albany, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Interesting Experience. First off, this is one of those places that puts serious investment in promoting culture. I have interviewed at a couple places like this and it is good and BAD. They suck you in, even if you were not that interested in the job at first. Get buttered up a bit, see all the flair on LinkedIn , you have a couple good interviews and now you are really excited to work here.

Interview process was long, somewhat challenging but also a rewarding experience. There was much to like here. The downside I think in hindsight as good as I thought I did in the interview process if felt like I was going up against an insane number of candidates.

I know I could have nailed the Job had I gotten it but felt like a longshot at the same time. The title on my resume didn't match the position so I think that may have been too much to overcome. After all the pleasant experience got an automated rejection letter at like 2:00 am. Was a little frustrating, at the end of the day I liked the place and the people. I do wonder, how much fools gold is going on with the over-hyped culture bombs going on Linkedin?

Still, overall positive experience. It was one of those interview processes that you pick up and learn quite a bit about the company, people and maybe where your interview skills or technical skills need some polish.

Interview Questions