Commercial Vehicle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commercial Vehicle

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commercial Vehicle (New Albany, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

applied online got a call few days later asking if interested. talked about the hours the pay asked if i was experienced in excel. began working there a few weeks later for the whole summer. trained me on excel as well.

Interview Questions

• just described the job and asked if it was a good fit for me.   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Commercial Vehicle in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by four managers together. It was a functional interview fairly straight forward, they ask a lot of questions based on your resume and job experience. They also asked a few technical questions and behavioral questions. Make sure you understand the job description properly. Being a functional fit is very necessary. Dress formally, be confident and focus on your strengths. Goodluck.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Commercial Vehicle (New Albany, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Mainly went over my resume. Asked questions for my project and coursework.
    Interviewers were nice and they gave me a tour inside the R&D building.
    Process was very quick and I received an offer on the following weekend.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commercial Vehicle (New Albany, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Not organized, some personnel were not available

had to perform CAD verification and Design in CATIA on computer, but this was sketchy as well, had to use another employees computer than the interviewers, and had trouble with CAD licenses

Interview Questions

• standard tell me your weaknesses   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Michigan City, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commercial Vehicle (Michigan City, IN) in May 2010.

Interview

Behavioral Based Questions that include but are not limited to; where do you see yourself in 5 years, describe a time in which you faced animosity and were able to overcome it.