Commerzbank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commerzbank Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Commerzbank

3.2

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

The Interview was very technical in nature. Although the office building and interview room feels cold and unfriendly which can be intimidating, the interviewer was friendly and personable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected as the job spec was very clear in terms of what skills and knowledge they were looking for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commerzbank

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (City of London, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

6 interviews, where 3 were on the phone, 2 meetings with the team and the last with the head of trading

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not existing

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in September 2008.

Interview

First got contacted by a headhunter for the position. Then had a first 30 min call with someone from HR to discuss my background, degrees and motivation for this position. Subsequently I was invited to their office for sort of big day: I had interviews with a director and with one MD. Interviews a long and complicated case study (quite technical). Then I had to do modelling test (cash flow) and also went through a numerical test. I was invited for another round of interviews which consisted mainly of meeting the different members of the team. On overall the process took 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you had £100 million to spend right now what would you do with them and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview

smooth interview, the manager are will to explain anything. 3 people are interviewing. a lot of the question are technique which i can't solve, and they are helping me. around 1 and half hour interview