Commerzbank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commerzbank Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Commerzbank

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, the questions are not that hard. But I have not prepared well. Very nice company. Very friendly, the questions are not that hard. But I have not prepared well. Very nice company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commerzbank

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 phone interview and 4 face-to-face interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview with the people from the sales team: Basic questions regarding the CV -with a high focus on how i got interested in finance. Basic brain teaser and basic mental math skills for calculation on different products payoffs. Basic option theory skills are required.
    Interview with the coordinator: more focus on my personality and soft skills.

Interview Questions

• basic brain teaser, then describe and calculate different scenarios of given products   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview

Got a call a couple of days after my online application and scheduled an interview. Two guys from the Strategy Department I applied for did a personality and CV check with me, afterwards one guy stayed for the case. I was supposed to show my approach to the question using analytical skills and some creativity. The interviewer was quite helpful and sort of guided me through.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

Vorstellung der teilnehmer des interviews mit detaillierten fragen zum Lebenslauf
    Case Study mit verschiedenen Leuten und Herren mit Frauen mit Kindern mit Enkeln mit denen der die das gemacht und nein ja

Interview Questions

• P&L einer Bank
      Bewertung einer Bank   1 Answer