Commerzbank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commerzbank Interview Questions

Interviews at Commerzbank

2.9

Operations Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers for about 30 minutes each, asked basic questions such as "why do you want to work for commerze and tell me about yourself". The office was nice and the corporate culture seemed to be team oriented. I got the interveiw through a recruiter, the feedback I recieved was very positive however I was not offered the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

The Interview was very technical in nature. Although the office building and interview room feels cold and unfriendly which can be intimidating, the interviewer was friendly and personable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected as the job spec was very clear in terms of what skills and knowledge they were looking for.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (City of London, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

6 interviews, where 3 were on the phone, 2 meetings with the team and the last with the head of trading

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not existing

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in September 2008.

Interview

First got contacted by a headhunter for the position. Then had a first 30 min call with someone from HR to discuss my background, degrees and motivation for this position. Subsequently I was invited to their office for sort of big day: I had interviews with a director and with one MD. Interviews a long and complicated case study (quite technical). Then I had to do modelling test (cash flow) and also went through a numerical test. I was invited for another round of interviews which consisted mainly of meeting the different members of the team. On overall the process took 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you had £100 million to spend right now what would you do with them and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview

smooth interview, the manager are will to explain anything. 3 people are interviewing. a lot of the question are technique which i can't solve, and they are helping me. around 1 and half hour interview

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Stage by stage. From Phone interview to HR interview and the Line Manager in charge of the team. The interview process takes a long time as it needed the approval and signature of the management at the headquarters but it is worth the wait as they do a diligent background check of each applicants.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview questions regarding Cisco routers and switches. Handling error alerts from monitoring tools and hierarchy of priorities and urgency of each alerts. Availability and flexibility for 12-hr shift work is part of the interview. Scenario questions on how to handle network related alerts affecting the services of the bank is part of the interview. Being able to go extra mile the job description will be asked too.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews, the first was with the head of the team and the second was with two team members. The first was finance based where I was asked about option pricing and my motivation for applying. The second was more mathematical and mostly consisted of probability questions and coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a complex trade agreement and the code which conducted the trade. Asked me to interpret the code and check for errors.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview

3 people interviewed me individually, introduce themselves and the company. then introduce myself, behavioural questions, then technical questions. Atmosphere depends on the character of the interviewer. Not very tricky, they will help if you don't know the exact answer. Friendly people.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in May 2013.

Interview

The whole process was very casual, I was interviewed individually by all the team members. It was basically a few nice conversations. Some technical questions regarding derivatives but still very basic

Interview Questions

• Just several nice conversations   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 phone interview and 4 face-to-face interview