Commerzbank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Commerzbank

2.9

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Not very technical, asked for basic accounting entries. More to assess personality fit. Met with 2 managers and some members of current team. Overall quite a relaxed atmosphere, not intimidating.

Gap Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview went pretty smoothly, with only one interview directly with the department head. The questions were mostly motivation for the position, previous study and work experience with few behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience. What did you do and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

no phone interview, just 2 face to face interviews. the interview may have vc from Singapore. Interviewer was very nice and the process takes 1 month which is a bit long.

Interview Questions

• Introduce background, why this department, why this role   Answer Question

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

One round with four interviews mainly technical. After online application an interview with HR. One Week later onsite interview. Comfortable atmosphere and nice team. First personal introduction, shortly CV and then mainly technical. At the end, chance to ask own questions. Overall very good impression, accepted the offer. New positions are also available on a short time horizon.

Interview Questions

• - Walk me through DCF
      - Concept of Multiples
      - What is WACC
      - Advantages and Disadvantages of DCF, Multiples and LBO   Answer Question

IT Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank in March 2012.

Interview

Received a call from the HR person to come in and meet with the hiring manager. The next day meet with three people. Seems that there was a lot of changes still going on with Commerzbank and Dresdner merge. The position that I interviewed for was not quite clear.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

No written application forms or formal tests. A friendly one-to-one. Just a series of questions to establish what experience I had and where it had been gained. A few very in-depth questions about my area of expertise. It is my opinion that if I had overstated my abilities my contract would have been terminated. I was offered the role immediately.

Interview Questions

• How do you increase the number of semaphore arrays in Linux?   Answer Question

IT Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process is very direct from technical interview with your hiring manager and next to the HR. They are really good in selecting candidates as they are really maintaining their image.

Interview Questions

• What are the relevant experiences you had for our current job opening   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to Face with 3 people. 1 hour long, briefly talked about motivations, walked through my CV, talked about school and modules taken, and finally a couple of technical questions. Relatively easy compare with rest of industry. Interviewers were extremely friendly.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted CV, got through HR and been asked for an interview.
    Prepared on SDE, BS, Exotic Options and VBA.
    Interview went well and I got an email stating my offer for the internship.
    All together with background screening process took about 1-2 months.
    Started in 3 months time so everything was sorted by then.

Interview Questions

• Given a chocolate bar (nxm) how many breaks does it take to have the whole bar in little pieces? (I:not allowed to line them up to break together II: allowed to line them up and break multiple ones at a time)   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was meant to be a one to one interview, for one hour instead was a three to one for more than 2 hours. It was also meant to be a PM interview instead it was more a PM interview for a non PM role. The position was withdrawn and the JD changed completely afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Full PM cycle from induction to final product, including change of priorities.   1 Answer