Commerzbank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commerzbank Interview Questions

Interviews at Commerzbank

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

Interview with a teamleader of the department- He asked some technical questions. after a 30 minutes talk a second teamleader talked to me, he was bored I think when he interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Some Technical Terms, give a brief introduction of yourself..   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview

Pretty standard Investment Banking interview with 3 analysts from the department where I applied. A personal part, followed by technical questions, brainteasers, etc. If you are a foreigner, expect to have the interview completely in german.

Interview Questions

• Q: how to treat the Provisions in a Net Debt Calculations?   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank in March 2010.

Interview

A single intense one-day AC with several tasks, from 9am to 6pm. Expect group exercise, interviews, in tray exercise, verbal/reasoning test and a presentation.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview with the deputy head of the Compliance Team
    The interviewer introduced the bank and described the role and structure of the team
    Standard CV questions and no technical knowledge required
    It was around 30 minutes

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

I've got an offer for trading position in exotic equity derivatives from ancient students of my university. A phone interview was arranged by mail. The guy phoned in time and asked my to tell about me, why this position and enterprise. Than there were few probability questions, some simple math and mental calculations which followed by talking about basic options theory and some exotics. It took 30 minutes. The guy was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How to hedge an at-the-money digital call by vanilla options?   2 Answers

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Directly contacted a manager by sending my resume. Called me back during the week and asked directly some brain teasers related to the pricing of structured derivatives.
    Then he presented the jop et the team in which I would be working.

Interview Questions

• A client has got £10M now. His son is 13. He wants to give him 10M£ in 5 years guaranteed. So the bank suggest him to enter a simple structured product with a ZCB and digital option.

Which would be the amount of the binary option coupon?

risk free interest rate = 1%
      Commission = 1%   1 Answer

Trading Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview

background check
    and some math questions of basic integral
    brain teasers

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2012.

Interview

the interview took about an hour, only English language was used, the atmosphere was friendly. We spoke about my previous experience, education, about what's expected from me in relation with this position. The company has been introduced to me. I've got information about benefits and further questions I had that time

Fixed Income Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview for graduate training position began with online application together. As well as stating why you would like to work for the company and answering a couple of technical questions, a verbal test and maths test was administered. Next stage interviews were conducted by senior members of the staff at their company offices

Interview Questions

• In the current economic climate, where would you invest?   Answer Question

Junior Financial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

There are 2 stages and it took around 1 month to complete. It is a very good interview and the interviews are nice.
    1. Phone interview: 45 minutes with 2 people. There are 3 questions. The first one is about expectation and covariance. The second one is to find out the covariance of two Brownian motions. The third one is a coding question.
    2. Face to face interview: 3 hours with 2 people. There are a lot of questions about stochastic calculus, probability, Brownian Motion, SDE, Asian option PDEs, volatility models, c++, brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Some stochastic calculus, probability, Brownian Motion, SDE, Asian option PDEs, volatility models, c++, brain teasers.   Answer Question