Commerzbank Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Quantitative Analyst

Commerzbank Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Commerzbank

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to Face with 3 people. 1 hour long, briefly talked about motivations, walked through my CV, talked about school and modules taken, and finally a couple of technical questions. Relatively easy compare with rest of industry. Interviewers were extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commerzbank

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted CV, got through HR and been asked for an interview.
    Prepared on SDE, BS, Exotic Options and VBA.
    Interview went well and I got an email stating my offer for the internship.
    All together with background screening process took about 1-2 months.
    Started in 3 months time so everything was sorted by then.

Interview Questions

• Given a chocolate bar (nxm) how many breaks does it take to have the whole bar in little pieces? (I:not allowed to line them up to break together II: allowed to line them up and break multiple ones at a time)   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst () Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Sent off cover letter + CV and recieved invitation for interview. Two back to back interviews, one technical one more general.

Technical interview was pretty varied covering programming, mathematics (in relation to CV) and product (derivatives) knowledge. More general interview was more of a conversation with relation to my experience, career desire ect.

Overall a pretty good experience, plus nice and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Drawing payoffs of option strategies, approach to programming problem, ect..   Answer Question