Commerzbank Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Trader

Commerzbank Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at Commerzbank

Trader Interview

Interview

I applied through college job board and got interview invitation 2 months later. Walk through my resume. Ask about the time management, career path, the market expectation given a quote, why I want to become a trader, why it is fun to you. Not very technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commerzbank

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Directly contacted a manager by sending my resume. Called me back during the week and asked directly some brain teasers related to the pricing of structured derivatives.
    Then he presented the jop et the team in which I would be working.

Interview Questions

• A client has got £10M now. His son is 13. He wants to give him 10M£ in 5 years guaranteed. So the bank suggest him to enter a simple structured product with a ZCB and digital option.

Which would be the amount of the binary option coupon?

risk free interest rate = 1%
      Commission = 1%   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerzbank (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

I've got an offer for trading position in exotic equity derivatives from ancient students of my university. A phone interview was arranged by mail. The guy phoned in time and asked my to tell about me, why this position and enterprise. Than there were few probability questions, some simple math and mental calculations which followed by talking about basic options theory and some exotics. It took 30 minutes. The guy was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How to hedge an at-the-money digital call by vanilla options?   2 Answers