Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in June 2016.

Interview

Process began with application, followed by a digital interview and then an assessment centre at Commbank, which consisted of a number of group activities and then an individual interview with 2 team managers. Group activities were quite simple with having to introduce a partner and then present a solution to a simple problem.

Interview Questions

• Q: Which of our values align with your own?
    Q: Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer?
    Q: Name a problem you had to solve and what was the outcome?
    Q: Name a time that you met individual targets at work etc and how did you do this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

4 hour process. Had to say a few things about ourselves, did a roleplay on a product and had a short interview. It was a great experience and all the interviewers really enjoyed their positions in the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process took no more than 2 weeks since I received confirmation for background check.
    I got background check very quickly after I finished the interview within same day, only after two hours,CBA send letter to me. So cool!
    first online application, second quick received online test; third quick received digital interview, then got phone chat with role. Fourth, online personal assessment. final information about face to face interview.
    digital interview include 7 questions.
    Face to face interview including three activities. 1.intruduce youeself;2. group interview to role play;3, branch manager interview face to face.

Interview Questions

• digital interview.
      what attracted you apply for this role?
      what contribution to company
      how use technology and help customers?
      why commonwealth?
      cba has 5 core value,which is more important in personal life and work place?
      whats your vision to related the role you applied for?
      Final role play: my name is john, i am making a chq for 20000 dollars, and i am going to save money to buy car in one year?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Received online testing straight after online application, then a video interview and further online testing. The first batch were numerical and the second was personality based. Then the next stage is an in person interview with a team leader. Throughout the entire process the emphasis is on customer service and knowledge of the company. No preparation is really necessary for the online testing but the video interview can be a bit off putting.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process I got up to was the digital interview where you have to record yourself answering pre-recorded questions, before that was a simple test that involved using a program to simulate returning change and a quick personality test.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience and background relate to the role and what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Newcastle (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Completed an online test of counting money etc. A few days later I received an invitation to do a digital interview. They allow you to practice questions before you start the actual digital interview. Found the amount of time given to think about and answer each question in the actual digital interview was too short.

Interview Questions

• They gave a scenario of a customer inquiry and asked you to role-play how you would answer this customer and sell one of their products.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Assessments online then phone chat. Group assessment and face to face interview. Very good experience. HR and area managers were very friendly and open to talk. Very simple questions but it has required your previous experiences. Should be well prepared

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the team?
      What will you see yrself in 12-24 months..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Digital interviews are more confusing for me looking at myself while answering makes me more camera conscious. At commonwealth bank you do an online assessment then they invite you for the digital interview

Interview Questions

• Questions are situational where you have to describe your ability to be a leader.and about how you think you are best option for this job .
      And they give you situation and you have to answer according to that.
      There is a very short time answer the question   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online through the careers website. Was immediately asked to complete an online aptitude test. There was a recorded phone interview and then got invited to an assessment center and had one on one interview on the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

i apply online, they get respond quite fast, they ask me to complete a online assessment first, then digital interview, the question is a bit "fancy academic", like the first half of the question is more like "in commonwealth bank, we like to blah blah blah," and then is the really question, but just normal question i think, i was not prepare very good, and i did real badly. by the way, first time doing the digital interview, and i was pretty nerves.