Commonwealth Bank of Australia Equities Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Equities Associate

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Equities Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

2.6

Equity Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in November 2017.

Interview

it starts with online application and then proceed to a face-to-face process. Be prepared to a weird question as you approach to the ending of the digital interview. Generally speaking, it is difficult to know what kinds of points they are seeking for in the digital interview.Feels the face-to-face interview would be a preference for me. But, the cost effective issue is totally understood.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

Initial online interview included personality test and basic resume in online format, then digital interview answer set question in set time, then group interactive interview including both individual group presentations, finally one on one

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses for this position   1 Answer

Equities Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

1. Online quiz (around 40-50 questions select the most important and least important)
    2. Pre-record interview (around 10 questions)
    3. assessment center (group assignment and presentation and face to face interview with 2 team leaders

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 2 stages. First was an online interview and you are given 11 questions, the second was a face to face interview with 2 managers. They're really friendly, so don't stress out too much. Best advice I can provide is understand the company and prepare for behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• When have you demonstrated integrity at the work place?   Answer Question

Equities Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

applied online and then got an
    online video interview. online interview was ten questions. 30 seconds to think of answer and then time to answer the questions. the thinking time isn't recorded.

Interview Questions

• how will you clarify customer needs?   Answer Question
    • new technology at workplace and how did you help ?   Answer Question
    • client calls with question about the website you dont know about. What will you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2014.

Interview

General questions about customer service, two on one interview style. Very generic questions relating to customer service, and how the candidate provide exceptional levels of customer service. Largely focused on customer satisfaction and how the candidate will know they have provided great customer service

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't anything that could be negotiated very rigid offer

Equities Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympic Park (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Olympic Park (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

First was invited to complete an online Interview then if successful, you will be invited to a face to face interview (usually 2 people) and they will ask you several questions about your experiences. Mainly behavioural based questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle objections when speaking with clients?   Answer Question

Equities Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympic Park (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Olympic Park (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Behavioural test. Then online recorded with web cam interview. They asked 20 questions. Then 75 min exam which was another behavioural, then comprehension, then numerical.
    Successful, then last interview with two staff members at their office

Interview Questions

• One question i didn't answer well was, "give me a time when you provided poor customer service"   1 Answer