Commonwealth Bank of Australia Executive Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Executive Manager

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Executive Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

3.6

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Quite good. I was head hunted and they were very keen to get me through the door. There was a lot that was offered during the interview. The interviewer was well prepared and able to speak to me about my experiences well. The interview process went well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase went well. I was able to negotiate a slightly higher salary than what they originally offered. They were open to an extent in negotiating but didn't want to go over a certain level, which is understandable.

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Executive Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Interview

Submitted my CV and filled in the comprehensive HR form. Received confirmation email with links to background
    information on the role. Was not successful but received an email stating that

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 panel interview. Always with at least 1 female. I had 2 General Managers and a female HR Manager.

After successfully completing the interview I was invited to complete an online psychometric assessment. Which covered personality, reading, listening, numerical and pattern problem solving. This was very challenging.

I felt the process was very thorough and I encourage all applicant to ensure they prepare and get to know as much as possible about the role and company beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Customer centricity is very important to the bank. What is something you have done that demonstrated customer centricity.   1 Answer
    • The bank focuses on core values and capabilities, including: Customer focus, delivering results, integrity, collaboration, team work. Most of the questions focuses on these topics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straightforward. They put a very competitor offer in front of me. No need for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

HR interview/screening over the phone. I then Interviewed with 2 General Manager's. I was then asked to complete Online testing. The online testing was behavioral as well as skills based. I was then asked to interview with 2 more General Manager's.

Interview Questions

• Why this role? There are heaps of other jobs out there ... why THIS role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

First round was with two EM, i.e. people at my level. The second round was with the GM in that space and the final round was with the divisional CFO. However I think that was largely a tick in the box exercise. Interview questions were pretty standard, they were keen to understand that I understood about the industry and what was going on at the time.

Interview Questions

• What are the key issues impacting banking at the moment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

straight forward, lots of leadership and delivery related questions including technical knowledge of the area, the financials related with the year in question and the skills needed to grow in the team

Interview Questions

• how would I grow a team of learners   1 Answer