Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

103 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Melbourne in July 2016. There were four stages:

1. Online Application
    2. Online Testing
    3. Video Interview
    4. Assessment Centre

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

After the initial application, you are sent an online psychometric quiz. This is sent automatically.

During the quiz, you will be presented with three options. You are asked to select the one that best represents you, and the one that least represents you. There is no obvious correct or incorrect option, which makes it quite difficult.

For instance, you could be given the following options: maintaining client confidentiality, being polite to unreasonable customers, or paying close attention to detail when working. All questions just seem to be variations on these - customer service abilities vs. analytical skills/attention to detail vs. following orders from senior staff/following policy.

At the end, you'll be given your results.

One thing to keep in mind is that if your results consistently skewer towards one of these criteria (i.e. analytical skills/attention to detail), and if you've consistently selected another as being least representative of you (i.e. following orders from senior staff/following policy), then your results will show 'high' skills in the former, and indicate that you have 'low' skills in the latter.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Applied online through Commonwealth website. Heard pretty much straight away back from them, did online questions before doing digital interview. No need to stress about that. Now awaiting group interview stage.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I applied online, followed by an online assessment. Next was the Digital interview. Now waiting for the results for that. Its been about a week. Online assessment was quite straightforward. Basic questions about sales and customer service. This was followed by a money counting session. This was timed (5 min). Digital interview was a little daunting. This was my first instance.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied job online, few days later, I was asked to do a digital interview. Got a call and asked to do face to face interview after few weeks since I was done with the digital interview..

Interview Questions

• Describe abt yourself   1 Answer
    • Commonwealth 5 core values, what do you think abt them   1 Answer

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Interview

Lengthy process with lots of different online tests that are generally easy. Video interview was a bit challenging especially with the question that asks you to roleplay as a person working at Commonwealth Bank and a customer would like to deposit 20,000 Dollars.

Interview Questions

• CBA' vision is" to be excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities", how is this related to the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I got to know about the job from indeed.com and I applied through their own portal. The next day I got invited to do the digital interview. I have 5 days to get that done. They inform of the next steps after this one that's conducted by HireVue.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I completed the application through CBA career website, up loaded both my resume and cover letter. About a week I then received an invitation email to do the digital interview. There were 7 questions but only 6 needed to be answered

Interview Questions

• Which CBA value is important to your personal and work life?
      How CBA's technology helping people?

Executive Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Interview

Submitted my CV and filled in the comprehensive HR form. Received confirmation email with links to background
    information on the role. Was not successful but received an email stating that