Commonwealth Bank of Australia Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

2.3

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

Smooth and relatively short process. Good communication from HR over the course of the process. Minimal stages throughout the process. Based off referral from current employee. Call back from HR on day of the interview

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in April 2017.

Interview

Relatively quick recruitment process taking approx 1 month all up from when I submitted my application. Kicked off with a phone screen followed by 2x face to face interviews + business case study exercise (all approx 3-5 days apart).

Interview Questions

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was scheduled 5 times before it was conducted. It was extremely disorganized. The hiring manager was not clear on what he wanted so just kept asking unrelated questions. Not sure what they were looking for.

Interview Questions