Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2020.

Interview

There were 3 people in the interview panel. They put you at ease immediately. General questions about you and why interested in Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization etc. Which mission you are most interested in

Postgraduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview is quite simple. First 10 mins briefly introducing myself. Then the interviewee raised some questions, not very technical. Overall, it was a great experience and i really enjoyed it.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online. Got the invite to interview about 2 weeks later. The Interview went well. The interviewers were really kind and friendly; they even guided me to answer using STAR method. Mostly behavioural questions with some questions about my interest in the company and the project I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to persuade someone to do something   Answer Question

Post Doc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2019.

Interview

A 30-minute interview with a panel over webex. Some general introduction question followed by experience based questions and then finishing with HR related questions. A number of these related to the programming task that was assigned prior to the interview question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about something we don't know that we would find interesting.   Answer Question

JRF Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

directly interview is conducted if applicants are large in no they take a cumulative score of GATE, graduation percentage, experience and then decide a cutoff as per the no of vacancies

Interview Questions

• I went to csir csio they asked all about my project final year some simple questions on filters OPAMP c programing in project they asked the reason for developing such protype what are its advantage to industry or socially overall cost specification of components used, your role in the project   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation in October 2018.

Interview

They were all very polite. After telling me more about the project I'd be working on, they asked questions that were straightforward, focusing on my previous research works, my skills and knowledge, and my future plans. There weren't any classic behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience with some computer science skills.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

Submitted an online application, didn't hear back for ages (I assumed they just didn't contact unsuccessful applicants) then received a phone call to interview in two days time. The interview was online (like a skype interview) and went for half an hour including a written task (20 minutes questions, 10 minutes written task)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?
      What makes you uniquely capable for this position?
      What would you do if someone you were trying to work with was difficult?
      Can you show proof of your written and oral science communication skills?   Answer Question

POS Doc Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Brisbane (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was online by their own system. There were 4 people that were participating of the interview. They were all very warm and polity. They asked some questions related with my reserach experience.

Interview Questions

• Which kind of supervisor do you would like to work?   1 Answer

Vacation Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

In fact there are multiple vacation projects provided by different apartments in CSIRO, including data61, eHealth astronomy observatories, and etc. Internships are open from July. You can apply more than one vacation project. I applied three and got 2 interviews.

I was interviewed by supervisors of those projects. I was asked about the projects and experience written in my resume but no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Question about your experience and project which you did in Uni
      2. Do you have any question (regarding the project you have applied)   1 Answer

Sensei Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation in July 2018.

Interview

sent cover letter and resume online, got called back to schedule a phone interview, the process is pretty easy and the HR guy is pretty chill and knowledgeable, standard questions like examples where you did what etc,