Communicare Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

1.8

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Communicare Health Services (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from corporate HR the next day for an interview. I went to the interview to meet with the Nursing Director. I took half of a day from work and traveled over an hour to this interview and they did not even respond. I also sent a thank you note after the interview and the lack of response turned me off from ever utilizing this company's services again. The interviewer's name tag was upside down and the interview did not start on time. It looked like utter chaos in there because there were multiple patients in the lobby with me and the office of the interviewer was a hot mess. The corporate HR person said she was going to follow up with me after the interview and she never did. Most of the questions were about handling conflict.

Interview Questions

• How would you de-escalate a situation amongst staff and patients?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Communicare Health Services.

Interview

Typical nursing interview. Stag and drag nursing supervisor who smelled like smoke asking questions in her office while eating lunch. I just remember she smelled really bad like smoke.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Communicare Health Services (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Two people, a nurse and HR personal. It was if I had interrupted something and they were just making time. A lot of side glances at each other and uncomfortable pauses. After trying to connect with me, with persistent e-mails on their part and phone tag for over a month, I expected a great interview and subsequent employment. Never heard back from them. Whole thing was weird, and I walked out afterwards, slightly upset and a bit confused.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a upset family member? In fact many of the questions (maybe 5 or 6 all together) were conflict focused, either on family, patient, co-workers, irate doctor...   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Communicare Health Services (Towson, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was one hour late. She stated she didn't know I was coming. She asked a few questions then sent me for a drug test. Then HR kept calling me asking for someone else even after I had spoken to her. Orientation was delayed over and over again. Then on the orientation day HR didn't have things in order and it took 8 1/2 hours to basically fill out tax forms. They told us they would serve us lunch (fried chicken) but when it arrived it was ham and majority of the people in orientation couldn't eat it due to religious restrictions. We were only paid for 6 hours of orientation when we stayed for 8 1/2 hours the first day!

Interview Questions

• Is it OK to call a resident "baby" or "momma"   2 Answers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Communicare Health Services.

Interview

Interviewed with HR- was hired on the spot- filled out some paper work went for a drug screen and physical. HR was nice
    2 step TB needs completed prior to orientation

Interview Questions

• Whats ur strengths....why do u want to work for the company   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Communicare Health Services (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

One on one with the hiring manager. Somewhat casual, conversational in nature. Provided details on the job, company and overall atmosphere. Let me ask all the questions I deemed necessary to understand the job requirements/duties. Was more informational versus tough interview questions.

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Communicare Health Services (Akron, OH).

Interview

I walked into the facility and felled out an application. I was escorted into the Human Resources office and hired that day. After talking with the Director I was taken on a tour of the facility. Upon completion I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found a staff member yelling at a resident?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at that time. Presently, I would negotiate a higher salary. There is a very high turn over at the present time and I understand that the pay is much lower than at other facilities.

RN Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berea, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Communicare Health Services (Berea, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with HR who couldn't answer my nursing related questions but was nice. 15 minutes late for interview. ADON came in for a minute and looked at resume, stated I would never have to work 2 units and supervise but it happens all the time.

Interview Questions

• None, except comment of let me tell you our starting wage you might want to run away.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told 3 dollars an hour extra to supervise, but wasn't told I don't get it on the weekends yet I have more responsibility and was told I would free float on the weekends and day shift free floats but I still work my floor and supervise on weekends but don't get paid to. My advice is get it in writing, everything,