Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Communications Test Design

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Receive Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Communications Test Design (West Chester, PA) in October 2009.

The interview process was very long and extensive. It began with a phone interview and was quickly followed up with an in person interview with an HR rep. By this stage, most of the questions were mostly standard- what have you accomplished, what was a learning opportunity for you, that kind of stuff. The next step was to meet with an operations manager for whom I'd be working for. This is where the interview process became a little more specific as to my experiences in an operations environment. When the manager thought my initial answers were good enough, then he moved on to actual issues within the department and we discussed how I would go about fixing them. This involved some brainstorming and guessing but my experiences at a previous job allowed me to answer the issues in a satisfactory way. This interview went well enough to get me the final interview with one of the VPs. This one was very similar to the one before it. No new questions at all. I think it was just an opportunity for the next level off to bless off on my getting hired. Next was a phone call to talk about what my salary expectations were. The initial offer was a bit low and I let them know that I was looking for a higher salary. Within a week I received a call that they were going to offer even more than I was asking for. Over the next week we did the back ground check and drug test and finally I accepted the job. The total process from beginning to end lasted just short of two months. It seems a little long but in the end it was worth it. I think they were just going out of their way to ensure they hired the right person for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it.   1 Answer

I was able to have some leeway with salary.