Community Care Access Centre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Care Access Centre Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

3.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Care Access Centre (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

A direct report along with an HR manager interviews you and asks typical administrative and hospital style questions. They are very friendly and make you feel calm and relaxed if you're nervous. Just be confident with your answers and you should be fine. They like people with personality as well because the office can get quite busy so it's always great to have a good laugh through it all.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to manage multiple priorities.   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Care Access Centre (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. It is the second time I have been contacted by email, asking me to provide some dates / times to conduct a phone interview. I replied right away with my availability and never received a response confirming appointment nor did they call back. last time the emailed me I managed to get the phone number of the HR person and gave her a call, she answered and told me that she would call me that day at lunch time, never happened. I would really like to get a hold of the senior HR to complain.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Care Access Centre.

Interview

HR was helpful, professional and organized in the interview setup and followup. First interview took place with HR over the phone and a few days later I heard back to schedule a second interview. Second interview was in front of a panel. Second interview was structured and professional. Overall positive experience.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Call from HR with request to prepare a 15 minute presentation, based on an issue with the CCAC. In person interview/Presentation approximately 2 weeks after initial call.
    Interviewed with hiring manager, Project Manager and HR. Interview and presentation went well. Submitted hiring forms including references.

HR repeatedly notes that they will reach out either way within 1 week. No response heard back via email or phone from anyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time when you were in a difficult situation involving your sponsor.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Care Access Centre (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted my application online, but also forwarded my application via email to the hiring manager. I received an email response from HR within two weeks for a 30 minute phone interview the next day. This was a bit challenging with the short notice given I already had a full-time job. The phone interview covered general interview questions. Two days later I was asked to come in for an in-person interview (scheduled two weeks later). The in-person interview consisted of the HR recruiter, the hiring manager, and the department director. In this interview, more behavioural type questions were asked. I also had to submit three references at that time, and one of the references had to be my current employer. I had never heard of this practice before. This put me in a very awkward position as I had to disclose to my director that I was seeking employment elsewhere, before I was even confirmed the new job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when... what do you know about this company... describe a time of conflict   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Interview

There is a long wait before you can be given an interview. Most people wait half a year. Once in the organization, if you want to apply for another internal position you will be held back a lengthy time as well, while they wait to interview your replacement.

Interview Questions

• What personal characteristics do you have that fit in with the culture of this organization.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Care Access Centre (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a 2 person interview with managers. The interview was approximately 45 minutes in length. Mostly behavioral based questions. An HR rep contacts you to set up interview same week of the call. HR contacts you afterwards to let you know if you have been the successful candidate or not.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difference of opinion you had with a colleague. What did you do and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about CCAC.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Community Care Access Centre (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Rigorous and objective - questions were very difficult, some were behaviour based. The most important thing at the time was the fit. You can have a great skill set, but if you don't fit with the culture you will fail. This is true of any organization.

Interview Questions

• Explain what CCAC does and its role in the healthcare system.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick. Aggressive. My current employer counter offered, and the CEO from MH CCAC personally called to negotiate and close my signing.

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Care Access Centre in April 2008.

Interview

Basic personality and behavioural questions. Very pleasant interviewer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. Student.