Community Council For Mental Health & Mental Retardation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Council For Mental Health & Mental Retardation Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Council For Mental Health & Mental Retardation

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Council For Mental Health & Mental Retardation.

Interview

Laid back and simple. I was asked a few questions and if your passionate about working with children they will be fairly simple for you to answer. Just be yourself and share experience working with children.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Community Council For Mental Health & Mental Retardation (Phila, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

I went thru a temp agency. Interview lead to a permanent position. You need to take a drug test. You also have to pass a child abuse clearance before they hire you. I also got CPR certified.

Interview Questions

• Experience with CBH and Medicare billing   1 Answer
    • They asked me if I had electronic billing experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation process was not a problem. I was pleased with the offer and I did not have to go thru the temp agency they hired me immediately to work for them after I completed their clearances.