Community Counseling Centers of Chicago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Counseling Centers of Chicago Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Counseling Centers of Chicago

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Counseling Centers of Chicago.

Interview

I was first contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. We schedule the interview and I was called at least 5 minutes after the schedule time. No apologies from the interviewer. When on the phone the person who interviewed me seemed uninterested before the interview even started, was not phone friendly, was not asked if i had any questions...seemed like she had a attitude. Very rude and unprofessional phone interview. Never been more excited to have that call to be over. Im currently not working but not desperate. First impressions are everything, so it definitely left a bad impression in my mind. I would definitely not apply or recommend this company to anyone and im a hr professional and know alot of resources and behavioral professionals which i could have definitely been a good contribution to this organization, but I wasn't even given the chance to express that.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Community Counseling Centers of Chicago (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview, an in-person interview and met with the CEO of the company for the final interview. We discussed various things, I was thoroughly informed about the company, the direction of the company's future and how I would be able to contribute to the organization. The environment was great, the Director of HR and the CEO are awesome and very transparent, of which I loved! Overall, it was a really good interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to the Mission of C4? What attracted you to the company? And many more great questions that really allowed me to see that this is an organization that I would love to represent.   Answer Question

Staff Therapist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Community Counseling Centers of Chicago.

Interview

Typical interview, met with Supervisor and Site Director. Discussed the position, expectations and answered questions about my experience and what I felt I could bring to the table and offer the agency. Discussed how I handled difficult material in sessions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult case you've worked with   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Counseling Centers of Chicago (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I had one in-person interview and one phone interview before being hired. For the in-person interview, I met with two employees of the program for which I was interviewing. Employees were friendly and polite. I also received a tour of the office area.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for C4?   1 Answer