Community Counseling of Bristol County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Counseling of Bristol County

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Community Counseling of Bristol County (Taunton, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was very straight forward. Got offered the job on the spot. Was interviewed by assistant supervisors and director. It was not intimidating at all, very laid back. After interview, I was asked to think about whether or not I wanted the position

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult situation. Are you organized.. basic questions   Answer Question

Therapeutic Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Counseling of Bristol County (Taunton, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

Requires cover letter, resume, and references. One interview with department director. Brief and covered work experience and personal goals. Job was entry level. Interviewer will not mention salary unless you do. Bachelor's degree required.

Interview Questions

• What target population are you most comfortable working with and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Bachelor's degree required. Foreign language a plus. Because of shortage of and demand for male providers, I felt as if salary and ease of securing an offer was skewed in my favor.

CSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Counseling of Bristol County (Taunton, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and they did seem to worry about past experience. They asked me basic questions if I felt comfortable working with a particular population and then basic routine questions of my employment history and how it could help my Job.

Interview Questions

• What do you no about working with DMH clients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No neegotiation

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Community Counseling of Bristol County.

Interview

They gave us a CD that had all info we needed to know on it, but it was rather alot of info to digest in a short period of time. Also, HR lost resumes that people had submitted previously.

Negotiation

Was able to get increase in pay because of Bachelor's Degree.