Community Health Plan of Washington Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Health Plan of Washington Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Health Plan of Washington (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted about thirty minutes and consisted of answering questions between two managers or leads.They did not explain the setting was in a call center so once I found that out I was no longer interested. The employees only get a thirty minute lunch which is unacceptable with this kind of work that keeps you chained to the desk/computer. Every answer I gave was, I assume, written down concisely for later consideration. Managers asked questions about past experience and how it was relevant to the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• What was something you did to improve the work lives of your fellow employees?   Answer Question

They only give their employees thirty minutes for lunch and they only pay $15.00 an hour in Seattle which is basically minimum wage to be chained to a desk all day because thirty minutes is not enough time to leave a building, walk, eat, have a little time to yourself, then walk back, etc. No thanks!

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Plan of Washington (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

1 phone screen 2 Interviews. Highly structured. (1) came 1 week after the phone screen with IT Director HR Representative (2) at a later date (several weeks, to the point where I did not think I would be hearing about any next steps. This was with the team. Panel questions, scripted. Very professional and relevent. I did not hear back after that interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine that a test script is a good test script. Evaluation criteria?   Answer Question
    • Example of a scenario where you had to overcome a difficult working relationship.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Plan of Washington (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Within a week of applying, I was contacted my an HR rep to schedule a phone interview with her that week. Phone interview was about an hour and included typical interview questions and also a detailed explanation of the job and benefits. Since I was an out of town candidate, they called the next week to schedule a Skype interview with me which was a panel interview. This lasted about 30-40 minutes with a lot of situation questions (tell me a time when...). Then since I was in town at the time, they called me immediately after to schedule an in person interview with another panel. Everyone I spoke to was very professional and friendly, especially my HR rep, Susan! Susan was great with keeping me updated on the progress and also connecting me with the right job that suited my needs and my past experiences. Once I had the in person interview they contacted me two days later to offer the job. The process was very smooth and this was especially important to me with being 2,000 miles away!

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your employees?
      How do you deal with change?
      Tell me about a process improvement that you have worked on that succeeded/failed.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Plan of Washington (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was one interview with 3 people asking questions two supervisors and one lead. Pretty simple and low key. Offer was emailed with hiring instructions and start date. The whole process was less than a month.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Health Plan of Washington (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

The recruiter was given notice of a few hours by the employer to notify the candidates of their interviews. Some were standard interview questions (strengths, weakness, describe past examples of work history that match the position interviewed for, etc.), but most centered on behavior scenarios. I though it was odd and I began to get the impression the job was more about working with difficult people than any particular skill set.
    Later I learned there is quite a history of "strong employee personalties" that has made for an unpleasant work experience with a large employee turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and what you did to resolve it.   1 Answer

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Health Plan of Washington (Seattle, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Standard. Speedy to offer an interview. Meet with several people, including the chief medical officer, which was odd, for a staff position. The director, who is no longer employed there, was very overbearing in the interview, so it was not going to be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to make decisions strictly based on budget, and not on needs of your members?   Answer Question

Provider Relations and Contracting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Plan of Washington in April 2011.

Interview

From the intial phone interview to the final discussion with HR, everything was handled professionally and in a timely manner. The group was friendly, informative and the behavioral questions were really discussion points, which made for an interesting and fun interview. I was coming from out of state and the travel was handled with ease, due to the administrative assistant. Again very professional and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What mistakes have you made in your job that you learned from and how?   Answer Question

Extremely high cost of living in Seattle.