Community Health Systems Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Health Systems Registered Nurse Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Anna, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Anna, IL).

Interview

Very thorough. You have a 5 day orientation. I loved the lady who interviewed me she was forward, direct, well organized and told me right away what to expect. Even after the job bring offered to Mr and me working the lady who interviewed me always managed to find time to day 'HI' and make sure I was continuing my education. This was a lady who was acting as interim Med-Surg manager and interim CNO.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Community Health Systems

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

is easy to get interview as they have tons of openings. they had a job fair. 1 person showed up. they hire a lot of new grads because that is all that applies

Interview Questions

• they were straight forward nothing hard no intelligence needed   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much a take it or leave it. lack of caring

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Applied initially online through their website. I was contacted by the nursing recruiter to set up my interview. Interview took place on the unit in a meeting room and was conducted by the Clinical Nurse Leaders from both ICUs. Because I was already employed as a nurse tech, I didn't have an interview with ICU director or educator as I was known to them. For those that weren't already employed, they had two separate interviews, one with the CNLs and one with director and educator.

Interview Questions

• For me, the most difficult part of the interview was that I was asked many questions that could not be answered by a new graduate nurse. For example, "When have you had a conflict with a doctor and how did resolve it?" Be prepared to think quick for responses that will answer the question in another way (i.e. other conflicts you have dealt with).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Marion, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with HR over the phone and was called in for a group/peer interview. Everyone seemed friendly, and it sounded like the job offer was promising. I had applied for several months, and almost gave up before I received a call.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Health Systems in February 2012.

Interview

submitted application, called for interview by director, one interview, hired

Interview Questions

• there were no unexpected questions. it was a usual job interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation