Community Medical Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Medical Centers Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

Basic interview with the manager and supervisors. Dress business casual. Don’t wear scrubs. Just be yourself and answer honestly. It’s always a good idea to research the company and the unit you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Interview

Asked about education and experience. Knowledge of work performance. Offer training after hired. You get job offer from recruiter not in the spot during interview. Supervisor will train you to bill correctly. Then a senior worker will shadow you as you train to work. Three week process of training.

Critical Care RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a week or so later the unit manager called me and asked me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the unit manger and one of the charge nurses.

Interview Questions

• she gave me a hypothetical patient and asked me what i would do.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

Applied online then had 2 phone interviews with HR and unit manager. After that a face to face interview with manager. Took about 3 weeks till I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to work at medical/surgical unit?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Met with Manager and Director after receiving a call approx 2 weeks after electronic submission of application. Quite casual and basic interview questions asked before tour of unit. Usual interview questions asked, no quizzes or surprising questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position? For this hospital unit?   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

I applied online for a position and was contacted the next day to set up an interview. The interview process was very easy; the nurse recruiter and nurse manager were very friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked traditional interview questions but scenario questions and how I would respond.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

I applied online via CRMC's career section. I was invited by a CRMC recruiter to attend open house. During open house, I had the opportunity to interact with nursing managers. I handed my resume portfolio to the nursing manager and a few days later I was contacted for an interview.

Digital Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Received a call from their recruiter. Heard nothing for about 2 weeks, then had a follow call. Heard nothing for about a month and was asked to submit material. 3 weeks after that I was invited for an in person interview. The in person interview was pretty relaxed. Interviewed by hiring manager and his boss. The hiring manager had questions from script, and took notes. We discussed the reasons the position came about and what they ideally wanted from the candidate.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were in a situation where you were the only one in a team that saw an issue from a different perspective?   Answer Question

Admitting Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very Professional. Very Positive. Very Informative. Very Detailed. The Panel of Interviewers were friendly and hospitable. The questions they inquired were appropriate and easy to understand. The explanation of the job description and expectations were to the point and understandable. Plenty of professional laughter which made the interview less intimidating. The facilities atmosphere was very clean and inviting. I was not selected but will be applying to any future needs for the Admitting Interviewer position at Community Regional Medical Center.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a patient complaint.   1 Answer

Practice Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Stockton, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

First contact from COO secretary by cell phone to make an appointmnet for an phone interview, Chief Operational Officer call me and we talk around 30-45 minutes and later another call from his secretary for a Panel Group interview with the COO and other Managers