Community Medical Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2018

2.5

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Clovis, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was simple, it was not intimidating. The questions were fair. The interview was concise, they asked non-threatening questions and used my experience, and a personal recommendation.

Interview Questions

• What is the team spirit like.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

Applied online then had 2 phone interviews with HR and unit manager. After that a face to face interview with manager. Took about 3 weeks till I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to work at medical/surgical unit?   Answer Question

Clinical Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I met with the manager and lead I would be working for at a Mexican restaurant first for a very pleasant meeting, and then with I believe 4 different groups of coworkers I would be working with which was equally pleasant.

Interview Questions

• There were no harsh or intimidating questions--just questions about past work, work ethic, what I am looking for, and what I would be looking for in the future. A couple common problem solving questions were asked, but they were expecting to train someone in Epic from the ground up, so there were no Epic questions.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty rigorous. I participated in 2 phone interviews. The phone interviews were pretty easy and the folks I spoke with were easy going, making it a comfortable-free flowing conversation. I did not receive many technical related questions. It was geared towards a regurgitation of my resume and elaborating on a few items. Following the phone interviews, I was invited to a face to face interview. I interviewed with several teams, each being an hour long. Many of the questions I received were about my interaction and/or involvement with other application teams, technical questions, and skill level with various Microsoft programs. It was easy to speak and all the teams; again, making it a light and easy free flowing interview. There were even personal questions about hobbies and family.

Interview Questions

• Explain the steps you must take to create users in the system.   Answer Question

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Collecting proceeds, answering phones, handling miscellaneous duties as directed by the physicians. Worked with the PA's as well as with the Neurosurgeon and Neurology. You worked with so many type of people not only the medical personnel but with the medical community as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

The interview was a fairly easy interview. The OR management interviewed me and asked about skills/ education etc for about 20 minutes, then gave me a tour of the hospital. I didn't actually hear back from the hospital in regards to the interview for about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the hardest things you've had to do while on the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

My interview was extremely basic, however it does depend on the job to which you are applying on the difficultly of the interview of course. Other than the basic interview questions there was not anything out of the ordinary with my interview experience at community.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Met with Manager and Director after receiving a call approx 2 weeks after electronic submission of application. Quite casual and basic interview questions asked before tour of unit. Usual interview questions asked, no quizzes or surprising questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position? For this hospital unit?   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

I applied online for a position and was contacted the next day to set up an interview. The interview process was very easy; the nurse recruiter and nurse manager were very friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked traditional interview questions but scenario questions and how I would respond.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Short sweet and too the point. The person whop interviewed me knew that I was qualified based off of my resume and the interview focused on whether or not I actually knowledgeable or not

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none