Community Medical Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2018

2.5

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and 2-3 weeks later got a phone call from the unit recruiter about an interview with the Unit Manager. The Unit Manager was sweet and awesome. I thought the interview went great although I was super nervous (New Grad). 1-2 weeks later I got a call from the unit recruiter with an offer. I was in a dilemma because a couple days prior I was given another offer from another place. So I had to decline the offer, but hopefully, down the road, I'll get to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?

Scenario questions

What would your past instructors say about you?

How'd you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Rda Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Stockton, CA).

Interview

Applied 6 months ago heard back a month V very pleasant very cordial professional I sat before a panel of two women when was the supervisor of the entire site the other was the lead supervisor manager type person neither one of them know anything about the industry you could tell by the way they were speaking their body language and having to keep looking at their paperwork and then I waited 5 months before I heard anything back they run a background they run a drug test they run a physical screen they check your references they do a very thorough background check before they hire you

Interview Questions

• How many years experience did I have   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

Basic interview with the manager and supervisors. Dress business casual. Don’t wear scrubs. Just be yourself and answer honestly. It’s always a good idea to research the company and the unit you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Interview

Asked about education and experience. Knowledge of work performance. Offer training after hired. You get job offer from recruiter not in the spot during interview. Supervisor will train you to bill correctly. Then a senior worker will shadow you as you train to work. Three week process of training.

Critical Care RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a week or so later the unit manager called me and asked me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the unit manger and one of the charge nurses.

Interview Questions

• she gave me a hypothetical patient and asked me what i would do.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

Applied online then had 2 phone interviews with HR and unit manager. After that a face to face interview with manager. Took about 3 weeks till I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to work at medical/surgical unit?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Met with Manager and Director after receiving a call approx 2 weeks after electronic submission of application. Quite casual and basic interview questions asked before tour of unit. Usual interview questions asked, no quizzes or surprising questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position? For this hospital unit?   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

I applied online for a position and was contacted the next day to set up an interview. The interview process was very easy; the nurse recruiter and nurse manager were very friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked traditional interview questions but scenario questions and how I would respond.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers.

Interview

I applied online via CRMC's career section. I was invited by a CRMC recruiter to attend open house. During open house, I had the opportunity to interact with nursing managers. I handed my resume portfolio to the nursing manager and a few days later I was contacted for an interview.

Digital Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Community Medical Centers (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Received a call from their recruiter. Heard nothing for about 2 weeks, then had a follow call. Heard nothing for about a month and was asked to submit material. 3 weeks after that I was invited for an in person interview. The in person interview was pretty relaxed. Interviewed by hiring manager and his boss. The hiring manager had questions from script, and took notes. We discussed the reasons the position came about and what they ideally wanted from the candidate.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were in a situation where you were the only one in a team that saw an issue from a different perspective?   Answer Question