Community Network Services Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Network Services

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Network Services.

Interview

Short and unlaboring. If you dont know someone who can refer you from within the company; expect a grueling interview process. They will also look into your personal affairs and if they find something they dont like; they will throw your offer away during the background check. If you work here make sure you are a sparkling community member or someone with connections.

Interview Questions

• I didnt have any specific questions asked of me. Mostly generic and uninteresting ones.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Community Network Services

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Community Network Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at the Farmington Hills location soon to be moved to Novi. Was interviewed by the current manager of the case managers who was supervisor at the time, was friendly and interesting.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions trying to assess my Myers Briggs score. Asked about my theoretical foundation as well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Network Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was thirty minutes to an hour. At the time I was hired, I was interviewed by an Human Resource Director and Supervisor, who are no longer there. I was practically offered the job at the interview. The Supervisor, who interviewed me, eventually became my supervisor, who was absolutely amazing.

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Network Services (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Interview with the Supervisor and Program Manager, then the HR department does background check and makes ultimate decision.

Negotiation