Community Network Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Network Services

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Community Network Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at the Farmington Hills location soon to be moved to Novi. Was interviewed by the current manager of the case managers who was supervisor at the time, was friendly and interesting.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions trying to assess my Myers Briggs score. Asked about my theoretical foundation as well.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Network Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

applied online then was emailed to set up a time for an in person interview which was set up for just a couple days later. i came in and spoke to two upper level employees and was told i would be contacted. i was contacted in the next couple of days and was hired and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• how i felt about uniforms in the environment i'd be working in. At the time there were none.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Network Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was thirty minutes to an hour. At the time I was hired, I was interviewed by an Human Resource Director and Supervisor, who are no longer there. I was practically offered the job at the interview. The Supervisor, who interviewed me, eventually became my supervisor, who was absolutely amazing.

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Network Services (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Interview with the Supervisor and Program Manager, then the HR department does background check and makes ultimate decision.

Negotiation