Community Psychiatric Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Psychiatric Clinic

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Psychiatric Clinic (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Nothing. I came in to a 1:1 interview. He looked at my resume, explained the job, told me how much I would be paid. Told me to get finger printed and TB tested. The end.

Interview Questions

• I cant remember being asked a single relevant question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. It all felt very "take it or leave it"

Community Hospital Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Psychiatric Clinic (Seattle, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with this company twice once for a case management position and then an hour later the hospital liaison position. I thought it was odd that during my case management interview the supervisor hiring informed me of how terrible previous applicants had been at answering simple questions. The hospital Liaison interview was more in-depth and completed by both the supervisor and her supervisor. They didn't seem organized or have any real planned questions just briefly said the job requires someone to work alone a lot and get alone with people then asked me to describe situations in which I had completed assessments on clients in my past work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. I was told due to the Union there would be no negotiation.