Community Residences Inc. Interview Questions in Chantilly, VA | Glassdoor

Community Residences Inc. Interview Questions in Chantilly, VA

Updated May 14, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Residences Inc.

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Peer Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Residences Inc. (Chantilly, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first one was with a interviewee. The second one was by myself. They do an FBI finger print check. No drug test. It takes a little bit of time.

Interview Questions

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Residences Inc. (Chantilly, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by HR to come to HQ for a panel interview. I was intervied by 4-5 program managers and others from the agency. After this interview, I waited a week or so, then was contacted to interview with the manager at the program where I would be working. I had a face-to-face interview with her, then she asked me to help prepare the afternoon snack and interact with the individuals while she observed, to see if I would be a good fit. Following this interview, it was another week or so and I got a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Note that we're generally supposed to eat the same or similar food as the individuals do, and DSPs cook meals in the programs . . . "If one of your coworkers made some chicken for dinner and it was rather dry (too dry to eat), what would you do?"   2 Answers

Negotiation

There's not much negotiation. I was offered a salary and accepted it.