Compass Communications Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compass Communications Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass

Communications Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass.

Interview

Initial screening with recruiter, 2 interviews with hiring manager, 2 interviews with HR and a presentation in front of communications team.

Overall, the interview process wasn’t very professional and it was difficult to get a sense of what the communications team chemistry was like. If offered the job probably wouldn’t have accepted due to the lack of organization displayed throughout interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Compass

Communications Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compass.

Interview

A Compass recruiter reached out to me on Linkedin to discuss the position. After a nice chat with the recruiter, I had a video call with someone from the team. Both the recruiter and interviewer mentioned how much my background seemed to fit the position and they were excited for me to move forward. After an onsite interview with a few more people, I didn't hear from them for a week, also no response from any team members I thanked for meeting with me. I then received a canned email (not even from the recruiter) that they were "not moving forward with my application" - a strange impersonal rejection given I had interacted with many people from the team. I then reached out to the recruiter asking for feedback in which he said "the team wanted someone with more real estate industry experience." It's clear this was a cover up given they reached out to me and knew my background from the beginning of the interview process. Overall it was fine, just very impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you formulated a story pitch from start to finish and how it worked out   Answer Question
    • What are your thoughts on Compass being positioned as both a tech and real estate company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process began with a phone screening. Next steps were a video interview through spark hire answering 6 questions and a writing assignment. 2 rounds of in person interviews. Human resources was prompt with all response and kept me in the loop.