Compass Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compass Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass

Director Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds of interviews, followed by a HW assignment to be presented to the hiring manager and others. Everyone just tries to genuinely get to know you. I thought it was all handled very professionally, but would have appreciated understanding the end to end experience better upfront.

Interview Questions

• Questions were to get to know your experience, your interest in Compass and the industry. No tricky questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Compass

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

An internal recruiter reached out and set up a phone screen before scheduling interviews with execs. I met with three execs from different departments and the exec round went well. General background and management philosophy questions. The next round of interviews included sales people and midlevel managers. One of the managers was 15 minutes late, then proceeded to rush our conversation and ask specific questions about her business that I was not prepared for. This was disappointing. After four weeks of communication and this round of interviews, there was no communication from Compass regarding the status of my candidacy. This was also disappointing.

Interview Questions