Compass Group USA Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group USA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very unprofessional on Compass Group's part. I was called in the middle of the day, telling me that the company was going through resumes to see who are the best candidates for the position. I was asked if "now was a good time for a phone interview."- which is a loaded question. I don't know why a phone interview couldn't be scheduled. Compass Group's major competitors don't pull unprofessional moves like this.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group USA (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

very simple interview. they asked questions about your availability and are you a people person. great job for someone in between jobs or a young adult. you meet with the director and the floor manager.

Restaurant Gm Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compass Group USA (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

was pretty straight forward, yes, no questions then online testing. Basically there was a review of my resume with the HR from the company and then I was directed to the online, personality and aptitude questions, which consisted of high math and detailed situational problems and how I would solve them as a employee.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Group USA (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Fairly quick process - you will have to take a personality profile test that will take an hour+ to complete

Interview Questions

• typical "what are your strengths/weaknesses" questions - nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple - it is all handled through the company recruiter