Compass Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.1

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Health (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. Submitted an interview on a hiring website (I think it was indeed.com). Got a call a few weeks later to come in for an interview. The interview was about 30-45 minutes and only had 2 people sitting in on it. They were warm and engaging and asked questions that were easy for me to answer.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my education history and my work with children and at risk youth. They also wanted to know about my knowledge of at risk children's behavior and my passion for helping children in less than ideal situations improve their mental health. Good to have a background in dealing with proper boundaries of therapeutic relationships for both the individual and families.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Health (Everett, WA).

Interview

I met with a recruiter at my school's career fair and filled out an application there. I was later contacted for some references (they check your references so please let your references know to pick up the phone). Then I got called in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Health (Everett, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview a few days before the actual interview. I met with the Manager that oversees the programs I'd be working with, as well as her boss, the director of the programs. They asked me all about myself, as well as your typical interview questions. They also had me sign a document stating I understood and could perform the duties required. It was very professional and they were both very friendly and talkative.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with data entry and medical charts?   1 Answer

Accounting AP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compass Health (Clinton, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Emailed HR for them to contact supervisor, wait to receive email from supervisor about a possible interview. Once email is received, the supervisor tells you about interview times and asks if you will accept a time slot. Once accepted your interview is set up and you have time to prepare.

Interview Questions

• How did you learn of this position?   1 Answer

I was not willing to travel.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crowley, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Compass Health (Crowley, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st interview was about 2 hours. No open ended questions. Very nice and informative.
    Second interview was to go over a few more details and then presented me with an offer.

Clinician II (Mental Health Counselor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Health (Mount Vernon, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview which basically went over vague details of the work. In person interview with 3 people, who posed various questions from a form. Pretty easy-going. After the interview, it took a lot of follow up calls and emails to actually get the job offer. Not sure if they were considering other candidates or if there were funding issues.

Interview Questions

• How have you responded to an uncomfortable situation with a coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Clinician II (Mental Health Counselor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Health (Everett, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was basic and focused around theoretical orientation, past experiences and ways you self-care. I was interviewed by two people at the same time and it lasted about an hour. The interviewers were kind, professional and answered any questions I had for them and the position available. Based on my experience interviewing in the field before and after this interview, I would say it was average.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you acted in a way with a client during a crisis and what you would have done differently.   Answer Question

RN Charge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelousas, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compass Health (Opelousas, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy I was recommended by a friend. They needed a nurse right away..so I was hired..they gave me the salary I wanted. I did have to do a drug screenng and background check. They were very nice during the interview..however I do not think anybody else had applied.

Negotiation

None they asked me what I wanted I told them and they said Okay