Compass IT Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compass IT Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was three parts condensed to two. First was a 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter. The next day I was informed that I was moving forward, which lead to two back-to-back 45-minute in-person interviews with the IT Lead and General Manager. I had an offer within 24 hours. They don't drag the process out for weeks, like most every other interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Compass

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was quick and smooth. Everyone I met in person and on the phone were a delight to interact with. It really made me excited to keep interviewing. The recruiter Keith kept in contact with me through the whole process, answered every question I had, and made the process seemless. I have never had a better interview process and when I received my offer I felt as though I already had built a connection with the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more of a discussion which felt genuine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

My interview process was a mix of over-the-phone conversations, interactive web-based assignments, and in-person interviews. I very much enjoyed the journey and what the different phases helped me consider about my own skills and abilities for the job I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• What is an experience you've had giving feedback to a manager when there's been something you've disagreed on?   Answer Question
    • How might you deal with a customer or co-worker who is difficult or rude?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Miami, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Three different interviews each two weeks apart. Very long and strung out process that seems to show disorganization for scheduling. First two interviews seemed great and had a good rapport. These were qualifying (or so I thought) for the third and final interview where all decisions were made by the final interviewer. In other words, the other two primer interviews obviously didn't have any weigh in on the final interview.

Interview Questions

• All very casual interviews except for the last interview where I was asked your standard interview questions for example: How do you work with a team?   1 Answer
    • What I have noticed is anytime there is a less than favorable review, a new "fake positive" review to "cancel" the less favorable review is immediately entered to give a more positive view of the company.

That is a big red flag showing the dishonesty of the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compass (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process is tedious. They have several interviews to gauge your knowledge and personality. Very few get an offer, most accept. Be detailed, be patient, be personable. Listen more than you talk.

Interview Questions

• Why should Compass hire you? What would you bring to the team?   1 Answer