Compass Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compass Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass.

Interview

I had more than one video conference interview. Interviewer completely prioritized company's own weirdly fast schedule; he asked for my schedule, I replied with my available days/times, and he simply sent a scheduling invite that didn't fall into any of my large available blocks (nor did he want to move it when asked). Some interviewers were nice, but others seemed pretentious and/or disinterested from the start. I was also told that the intern would be expected to do repetitive, tedious work, which is the opposite of what good internships in this particular field typically sell to potential candidates. Whole process was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Compass

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Very quick and easy - I had a one on one interview with a very nice and respectable employee. The questions were very standard and we mostly talked about my interests.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with excel?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass in January 2016.

Interview

I just managed to make it to first round after being selected on the basis of my online application.
    One numerical test, I foud it quite tough especially with mental computation (%, % of %) - similar to GMAT, GRE (without the geometry aspect). One verbal test in which they test both grammar, reading and logic skills (e.g. what would undermine this argument), similar to GMAT and GRE.

Interview Questions

• In first round we just walked through my CV/previous experience.
      What does it take to be a consultant, what are the main competitors, why Compass?   Answer Question