Compass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Compass

2.8

Sort:

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass in May 2015.

Interview

the hiring process was like other companies--nothing different. i would recommend the hiring managers to use A LOT more consciousness, less cliche, in understanding the HUMAN BEINGS they interview in order to better develop a understanding and knowing of each and every single candidate, further improving their talent pool perhaps? LOL

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview was nothing out of the ordinary. Interview questions were basic related to background experience and discussed the job responsibilities. Average interview. One on one. I applied online and within a week I received a call from HR for one on one interview. The interview itself was about one hour. Within a week I received a call for job offer.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park Place Post Office, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Park Place Post Office, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

3 weeks, very simple and standard. Phone interview, in person and then panel. Interviewers were not appropriately dressed. CEO wore a long blue dress and ate during my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you relate to Compass's cultures and vision statement   1 Answer

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me on Linkedin and scheduled a phone interview. After I pass the interview, I was scheduled for an on-site interview. They currently work out of the We Work office.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Came in for an interview and was hired within days. Sat down and expressed my ability to do a great job and told all my skills. I asked about salary and I was okay with it. Then I waited for the call did a background check and a drug test. Then was hired.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess for this job?   1 Answer

Health Pro Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass in March 2015.

Interview

Once you apply online, they will contact you to take a logic/IQ test, which consist of fairly basic logic and math questions. If you pass this test, you will then be contacted for a phone interview, in which you speak to one person who asks you basic questions about yourself, why you're involved in, why you're applying to compass..etc. Then if you move forward you will be asked to participate in either and In Person Interview or a Skype interview (your choice). This last about and hour and you interview with 3 people.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you have set for yourself in the past and how did you accomplish this goal?   Answer Question

City Launcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compass in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is fairly detailed with both case based and behavioral interviews. They are definitely looking for cultural fit and also for creative and strategic thinkers. They use Google hangouts for the first several rounds and the recruiter typically gets back to you within a day of each interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you select office space in the region you are launching?   Answer Question

Applications/Dev Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Compass.

Interview

Phone interview and inperson interview. Not a complicated interview process. Read about the company and what they are doing. they use new technologies, so learn about the technologies that they are using

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Yarmouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compass (Great Yarmouth, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Very simple, the supervisor interviewed me and her main concerns was that I was a laugh and that I would do work when I got there. They offered me the job on the day and gave me my first shift and uniform at the same time

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions, it was my first ever job and I wasn't nervous about the questions and answers I was giving.   Answer Question

Cafe Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Very pleasant chat, went thru what they are about and who they are. Then I was asked about any relevant experience I had, and my availability, whether I was open to training and any skills I felt would help me in my role. It wasn't extremely formal, was simple one to one meeting with the cafe manager. And at the end was told she would call me within the next day or so on whether it had been successful or not.