Compass Lexecon Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Compass Lexecon

3.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Compass Lexecon (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

one of the groups within the company. It was a small group and they were looking for an immediate position. They were trying something new and had me write an essay about the european debt crisis, take a problem-solving test and looking at a valuation of an oil company on excel. This took about 3 hours before I met anyone at the company. Then two guys came in, talked about themselves for a while, asked me a couple of questions, then wanted to know more about the valuation. It seemed they were looking for some particulars of corporate finance.

Interview Questions

• Read an article about the European crisis and tell us your opinion.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Compass Lexecon

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Lexecon (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview is group based. The first round is a MCQ test which has the format similar to GMAT/GRE. It is mostly text comprehensive. So you need to work very fast.

Interview Questions