Compass Office Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Office Administrator

Compass Office Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Torrance, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Strung me along after two phone interviews, and a physical interview, to only move forward with a different candidate. I understand it’s their prerogative to hire who they want, but their hiring process is extremely disorganized and disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of this role and why would you be a good fit?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Compass

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass in February 2018.

Interview

Chat with someone from Recruiting and if they see you fit, pass you along to video conference some employees. The recruiter said I was more than qualified for the position and even offered to set me up to talk with someone about a higher role. I went through to the video conferencing and was supposed to speak with 3 people... got through to 2 and then they said the 3rd person was on a flight and couldn't speak. Please... come up with a better excuse next time. What a waste of time... I'm glad you didn't choose me.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress in the office?   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compass in July 2017.

Interview

There were 5 interviews total that included phone interviews, video interviews and in person interviews. It was a long process but everyone was very helpful and no surprise questions. Very common sense questions to get an idea if it we were a mutually good fit.

Office Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass.

Interview

Standard interview questions, took several weeks for HR to reach out to me. Had on phone interview for 30 minutes. HR personnel was friendly and professional and asked many questions about my past experience. Did not have second in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

I am in the process now. Had an initial phone interview then a video hirevue interview and my first video conference interview. Anxiously waiting to see what comes next.

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Compass in July 2015.

Interview

Process began with a phone screen and then moved on to 1:1 interviews. Included 6 rounds that were spread out but relatively short interviews.
    Everyone was very informative regarding next steps.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed to collaborate cross-departmentally and how you went about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Dallas, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Everyone I met with was so friendly and helpful. Each person I spoke with really made me want to be part of the Compass team. The only downfall is how long the entire interview process is. It began with a 30 minute screening phone call. The next week, I had a Skype interview. The following week, I had another Skype interview. That same week, I had a Skype call to discuss setting up a time for an in person interview. The final interview was scheduled for two weeks later. I met with 5 people and it was a 2.5 hour process. Though the process was long, it made me familiar with the company and truly made me want to be part of the team.