Compass Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Compass

3.5

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The process began with a phone screen; then moved to an onsite interview. Onsite I met with a recruiter and a senior recruiter to discuss the company's growth trajectory and culture.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired, what would you spend your first week doing?   Answer Question
  • Tell us about times where you implemented systems to improve your company's productivity.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Compass

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick to set up. I did a phone interview with a recruiter and then was asked to come in for 2 in person interviews. That morning it was rescheduled to 2 video interviews due to one of the interviewers unable to come into the office, which was fine. The interview was great and they were quick to want me to come into the office for another interview. I interviewed with 2 additional people, one of which who was asked to stand in for one interviewer was sick. Both interviewers were great but shared that they do not work with the department who was hiring. Directly afterwards, I was told by one of the first interviewers that I was overqualified for the role but that they were possibly interested in bringing me in for a different role and would be in touch. This was great feedback to hear, but I was confused as to why they would have me do 2 additional interviews for the role when they already felt like it wasn't a good fit. I did not hear from anyone from the company after that. Besides that, the interview process was great, communication was prompt, and everyone at the office was very nice.

Interview Questions