Compass Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compass Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone call and then one on site. On site, I met 3 people in separate 1:1 rounds.

In each step, everyone was highly engaged and professional. The team is great.

The team was extremely responsive and moves quickly throughout every step.

Very well organized and thorough all around.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Compass

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I had applied online, the process started with a phone screen then progressed to 30 min in person interviews. The in person interviews were very casual like a normal conversation, everyone I met with was very nice and smart.

Recruitment Interview

Interview

Very communicative during the process and fairly straightforward. Got to meet several people who work at the company which helped me get to know what it's like to work there.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about past experiences and challenging situations   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Interview

Very communicative and a fairly short and simple process. I got to meet several different people which gave me a good idea of what the company is about and what it's like to work there.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a lot of past experiences and challenging situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass (New York, NY).

Interview

This interview experience was incredibly sloppy. I was rushed through this process in December and told that they were looking to bring on Recruiters immediately. This was so urgent that I was encouraged to take video interviews while I was traveling for work. Upon return from my work trip I was brought in for final rounds at their HQ. Throughout the process the team was constantly scrambling to find last minute interviewers to tack on to my conversations. The chaos was more embarrassing than I think the Recruitment team cared to admit.
    Following the interview I had heard nothing from my Recruiter who had hastily shepherded me through the process. I followed up, no response. Followed up again and was told over email that they intended on extending an offer to me but didn't have financial approval to do so and was hoping to hear from the CFO in the coming days. Never heard from him again.

Unfortunately in this small world, I learned that they were in fact making offers at the end of December since one of my former colleagues had received an offer and declined. I followed up again in January to mention that it had been a month and still received no communication regarding my candidacy. I was informed that sadly they still had no financial approval. Womp womp!