Compass Transaction Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compass Transaction Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compass (Pasadena, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very fast paced, you will need to speak to a minimum of 8 people. All interviews are done via skype with NYC..you will have at least 1-2 in person.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving my previous job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Compass

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compass (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Very thorough and organized. I was interviewed through a phone screening. Then I was interviewed an additional two times, one on one. I was asked a variety of questions ranging from personal experience to my personal interests. This was extremely nice since it gave the impression this company cared more than what I could offer to their company. They wanted to know what drove me on a personal level and wanted to support those interests.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter, Keith, who was extremely helpful. I had applied for a different position before and he helped me through the whole process. I was then scheduled for an in-person interview with the manager and GM. Both, I felt, went really well and was told to await the next steps. Still waiting there now.

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Compass in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, then passed on to another recruiter, then to the Broker, then to the Expansion Team and finally to a Human Resources Rep. 5 interviews, 5 weeks, Lots of praise and ultimately no offer.

Interview Questions

• Cliche-Tell me about a time when you needed to think outside of the box   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process for Compass was a wonderful experience. I was recruited online via LinkedIn by Keith. I had a series of five interviews, all from different people within the company. The first 4 I found were fairly easy interviews they just flowed like conversations. Between my 4th and 5th interview, I had to generate a workflow of how I would run a transaction and submit it to Keith. My last interview was the tough one! After going from interviews that felt like conversations to getting asked a series of tough questions one after the next! Had me at the tip-top of my interview game! When the video chat ended I felt that I did really good, but then I had moments where I wasn't sure because the questions were so tough. Keith then reached out for my references the next afternoon, and by that evening I had my offer!

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you made an actual mistake at your job, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very unique. My interview began with a casual conversation with Keith a recruiter at Compass. Keith made the process seamless and always kept me informed of my standing in the process. I had a total of 5 interviews all virtually. Everyone was genuine and rallied behind the Compass culture.

Interview Questions

• What does development mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass (Denver, CO) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn and after exchanging emails we did a phone interview, then a day or two later I met with the recruiter and two other individuals during the interviewing process. I was the expansion manager and the recruiter and the other was a Transaction Coordinator (alone) then circled back around with the recruiter. It felt fast but when I was chosen it went even faster which felt good. By the time I got off the elevator, I received a call that they wanted me. I received the offer letter the next day - but the recruiter followed up with me that night to tell me the offer and that it was coming.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer coming into a company that is established or coming into a company where you help with building it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass (Newport Beach, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Left the interview being told someone would be in touch soon. Never heard from anyone after that. A simple email with a thank you, but no thank you would have been professional and appreciated.

Interview Questions

• There were no stand out questions. Just the typical questions you get at most interviews.   Answer Question