Competence Call Center Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Competence Call Center Community Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Competence Call Center

2.6

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2018.

Interview

I had a 3 hours interview with them (A test and an interview with a psychologist) they told me like 4 times that there will be psychologist assisntence during the work, and they wanted me to narrate the worst thing I've ever seen on internet. I think it was a bad signal about this job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you angry?
    What's the worst thing you have ever seen on internet?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Competence Call Center

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)) in March 2018.

Interview

Horrible waste of time; they will pay like 10.80 euros per hour, and if you work full time, it is not enough for the life. As a content manager you will check violent and offensive content in social media, must be stressful. This job along time is made by South asian low qualified workers, why they wanna do it in Germany. Dont waste time for this interview if you are searching a full time qualified job, and you need working permit, they do not do visa.In the end they offered me a part time as I have only student permit, but I searched a full time

Interview Questions

• about my study, job, qualifications, you make an English logic test, Russian test, interview with HR, you present yourself in front of the group of people...   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Competence Call Center.

Interview

Totally unprofessional and disorganized recruiters. DON´T APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOUR SEARCHING SOMETHING DECENT.
    And it is not community management, it is content moderation.
    Lost my time.

Interview Questions

• how do i relax, what was the worst i had seen online, my schedule, etc...   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Barcelona (Spain)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process took 3 hours. Besides of having to do a presentation and a handwriting test of 5 questions about media and past experience, I had to do 5 online tests on mathematical sequences and comprehension reading. It was really mental, but no one warned me about it before the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with high violent media?   Answer Question
    • What would you do after 5 hours of watching beheadings, for instance?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2018.

Interview

After I sent my resume and coverletter I was called/emailed to see if I was available for an telephone interview. After the interview I had to come to the office and perform a series of intelligence tests. Some in English and others in my native language.