Competence Call Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Competence Call Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Competence Call Center

2.6

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Barcelona (Spain)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process took 3 hours. Besides of having to do a presentation and a handwriting test of 5 questions about media and past experience, I had to do 5 online tests on mathematical sequences and comprehension reading. It was really mental, but no one warned me about it before the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with high violent media?   Answer Question
    • What would you do after 5 hours of watching beheadings, for instance?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2018.

Interview

I had a 3 hours interview with them (A test and an interview with a psychologist) they told me like 4 times that there will be psychologist assisntence during the work, and they wanted me to narrate the worst thing I've ever seen on internet. I think it was a bad signal about this job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you angry?
      What's the worst thing you have ever seen on internet?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)) in March 2018.

Interview

Horrible waste of time; they will pay like 10.80 euros per hour, and if you work full time, it is not enough for the life. As a content manager you will check violent and offensive content in social media, must be stressful. This job along time is made by South asian low qualified workers, why they wanna do it in Germany. Dont waste time for this interview if you are searching a full time qualified job, and you need working permit, they do not do visa.In the end they offered me a part time as I have only student permit, but I searched a full time

Interview Questions

• about my study, job, qualifications, you make an English logic test, Russian test, interview with HR, you present yourself in front of the group of people...   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Competence Call Center.

Interview

Totally unprofessional and disorganized recruiters. DON´T APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOUR SEARCHING SOMETHING DECENT.
    And it is not community management, it is content moderation.
    Lost my time.

Interview Questions

• how do i relax, what was the worst i had seen online, my schedule, etc...   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2018.

Interview

After I sent my resume and coverletter I was called/emailed to see if I was available for an telephone interview. After the interview I had to come to the office and perform a series of intelligence tests. Some in English and others in my native language.

Intern Interview

Interview

sent a cv, got an interview and a very quick response. they met my requirements and i fitted their profil. as an intern i could help move their company forward in the sporting department.

Negotiation

none

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

Interview

I already described the experience in my feedback.It was a waste of time and money to participate in this interview.Unprofessional recruiters, messy place, inoperable tools, no possibility to negotiate something, etc...

Interview Questions

• if I agree to work night shifts.   1 Answer

Content Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Barcelona (Spain)) in August 2018.

Interview

My husband and I applied for the content reviewer vacancy.
    I was called first and after about two weeks, it was called.
    I know other people, who also do not live in Barcelona and were called to the same interview and did not get the job.
    We did not live in Barcelona yet and so we had expenses with flights, transportation, accommodation, meals and so on.
    The company does not provide any financial support to outsiders.
    Selective process unnecessary, because before making the candidate leave your country, there should be a Skype screening.
    We did not get the job and after long days of waiting, we received the call with the hard message.
    Advice: It is clear that the recruiter prefers those who are already living in Barcelona and already have the Spanish documentation (NIE and bank account).
    If you are not in Barcelona, ​​do not waste your time and money to attend an interview with a tense and unfriendly atmosphere.
    The recruiter seems to do everything possible to make the interview a failure, making the candidate feel uncomfortable and pressured.
    The recruiter does not leave you free to express your ideas and it seems all the time to want to direct the candidate to respond exactly what she wants. If you do not answer exactly what she wants, you're out.
    One of the worst interviews of my life. Would not recommend this company!

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Competence Call Center.

Interview

great process. 3 hours time interview. personal tell pros and cons of the work. great fisrt place to work. you can move around the world. medium salary. logic questions and about your personality.

Interview Questions

• what would you do to cope stress?   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leipzig (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Competence Call Center (Leipzig (Germany)).

Interview

At first you apply online. If the company approves, there will be a short telephone interview, after which you get invited to an actual interview at the office. It was a 1-to-1 interview and a computer test.

Interview Questions

• Can you say something about your hobbies in English?   1 Answer