Complex Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Complex Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Complex

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Complex (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Overall a very fluid experience. Applied online but fortunately did have someone already working within the company. I had an in-person interview with two current employees who spent a good amount of time discussing the company and what they were specifically looking for and needing within their department. I was then asked to discuss my skills and education and what I was able to offer that was beneficial. Overall a very good interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Complex

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Complex (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was rather short; it seemed as though I already had the job when I walked in. Also, I noticed the interviewer had very casual attire, which initially made me feel out of place because I was extremely formal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Complex in April 2016.

Interview

I saw the ad on Indeed and submitted my resume and cover letter. I was actually nearing the end of my search. Then I got an email two days later, scheduled an interview for the next day, and the day after my interview I was emailed that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.