ComplianceEase Accounting Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at ComplianceEase

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComplianceEase (Burlingame, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the Director of HR. The first meeting was not via phone or video but in person. The in-person was scheduled with the Director of HR and the CFO. I was quickly brought back in a few days for another in-person meeting, this time with both the CFO and the Director of HR, in addition to the CEO and the Chairman of the Board. The following days had a scheduled call with the CFO and then had an immediately scheduled call with the person in the current position. After multiple interviews lasting roughly 8 hours of my time over less than 2 weeks, I heard absolutely nothing for the next month. To be fair, while I was still in the thick of the interviewing process, I followed up with the Director of HR and was asked by her for another week of time while they sorted through other candidates. However, since then, there has not been an email, call, or letter saying they would be moving forward with other candidates, putting the position on hold, nothing; absolutely zero communication. Quite frankly it was very disappointing and discouraging. It also brought to light some of the other reviews on GlassDoor about both leadership and it's lack of efficacy. Was very exited about the partnership between myself, the CFO, CEO, and team, but was very turned off by their blatant disregard for my time and candidacy. I did see the job posting reposted recently, which triggered the reality that I was not and would not be chosen. A courtesy communication would have been very much appreciated. My recommendation is: if you get an inquiry for interview, clearly communicate both your timeline as well as theirs, be aware that their sense of "hurry" is really a "hurry up and wait" and don't be surprised if you don't hear back from them. As for the interview process, the team was pretty great. You'll be very impressed, but as I learned, don't get too invested.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans in the next 3-5 years?   1 Answer