Comprehensive Pharmacy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services

2.6

Clinical Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

Took a very long time to get an interview. However, the staff is very nice and the work environment seems very pleasant. The directions and address provided were simple as well

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services.

Interview

Phone interview, interview with director, then panel interview with staff. Takes forever to get hired. People are very friendly. All staff have a say in hiring process. Best to know someone there.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (Colton, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and to the point it consisted of the typical tell me about yourself and how would you fit in to this company questions. The director was very straight forward with his questions and concerns. Overall I’d say the interview itself was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• When it comes down to prioritizing how and when did you go about a situation In which prioritizing had to take place.   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your relationship with fellow co-workers, are you a team player ?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colton, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (Colton, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple process, I applied online got a phone call about 2 weeks later, went in for a one on one interview. He asked basic questions a lot pertaining to my availability and how to handle moments of pressure and priorities Once that was over and done with I got a phone call 3 days later stating I was hired and my first day would be 1 week later

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you needed to get an important medication to the floors quickly?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email from HR cc hiring manager for an in-person interview a week later, interviewed the following week, got job offer the week after. Interview was simple and easygoing. I really liked the hiring manager and HR woman.

Interview Questions

• Provide an excel file that I created and managed from my job at the time to confirm my finance skills and knowledge.   Answer Question

Director of Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (Memphis, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with fairly standard questions. Flew me to TN for a one day training and home that night.
    Company has gone through a lot of changes in the last few years, acquisitions, etc so process may be different. Definitely a growing company.
    They have a medical hospital and a behavioral health side--experience says medical side gets more support than behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   Answer Question
    • Asked about management experience, computer experience, and what I knew about the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate up front, contracting sites which is what you are, don't generally get generous raises.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process for the Director position focused on the hospital you would be working at. To determine the interview process, you need to focus on the organization and location you would be working out of.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (Tewksbury, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

I remember having to fax and resubmit documents that were 'lost'. It took me about three weeks from the offer date to actually start work. The background screening is what took the most time, understandably.

Negotiation

I just took what was offered, at that time I was unemployed.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call a week later to come in for an interview. Went to location and asked me simple questions like what I did before and informed me of what they do there. Pretty easy interview. Then was showed the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• As mentioned before they just asked me what I've done previously and asked me about a situation I've had before and how I handled it.   Answer Question