CompuCom Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bellevue, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone and in-person interviews with corporate recruiter, Recruiting Manager and Delivery Director. First was the phone screen interview w/ the corp recruiter. Then a meeting w/ Sales & Delivery Director. Then an meeting w/ the Recruiting Manager and then they corp recruiting Director. Then an offer.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my knowledge of Microsoft and the staffing industry.   Answer Question

Web Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bellevue, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and email by a recruiter. After a conversation about my skill set and experience I was submitted for a contract role. The hiring manager gave me a phone screen and then sent me a coding exercise to be completed and submitted. It was reviewed by another developer who then gave me a technical phone interview. They then informed my recruiter that I would be hired.

Interview Questions

• My CompuCom recruiter basically only asked about my skills, experience, desired salary, and whether I though a particular job description would be a good fit for me.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bellevue, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter in my network. After speaking to the recruiter, I spoke to the manager for one phone interview and then went in for one in-person interview where I met a few members of the team and the manager. I met with each one on one.

Interview Questions

• The manager went over work history, metrics, etc. Basic recruiting interview questions. Personality fit was important. There is a collaborative culture and they are looking for someone that can work with other team members and collaborate well (share candidates, etc.)   Answer Question