CompuCom Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

CompuCom Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

2.7

Service Desk Manager Salar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, Then second interview with co manager, Then Face to face with co-team manager as well as director. After that a follow up with HR that offered the position with below average pay for the industry and title.

Interview Questions

Below average pay for the industry and title.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a great experience if you are entry level and you are trying to get your foor in the door. The atmosphere seemed nice, and the people seemed to enjoy what they do. The training you experience is above average. They prepare you very well for your job.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I was told to come in on a Monday, and had to sit with 1 guy in a room while speaking to the Hiring Manager over the phone. The questions asked in the interview were all relevant to the position I applied for. I was notified quick after interviewing that they wanted to submit me an offer letter. It was GREAT!

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived 15 mins early and the interviewer came rather quickly to come get me. They were very nice and had a casual conversation with me on the way to the interview room. Once there there entire interview had a really relaxed atmosphere and I received constant feedback from the interviewer. By the end of the interview they seemed really pleased and let me know to be expecting an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Situation from past work experience that I found stressful and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

The interviewer was nice, starts with behaviour STAR technique questions and then technical questions. They said they will get back but didn't, I hate it when recruiters can't just tell you, you don't have the job, why make me stress my brain and wait on you

Interview Questions

• How to clear cache in explorer?
      just functionality questions and a bit more I forgot
      Answer Question

Service Desk Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very technical. You are asked all kinds of tech questions and to describe your experience. It all depends upon what you are being hired for. It may be IT, but it may not be. Managers are all very, very different. So prepare yourself for the unexpected. You may get an offer the very next day or then again you may not. They are very fast paced.

Interview Questions

• Depends upon what you're being hired for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to ask and I had other offers. They would only match those by one lousy dollar per hour.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Mass hiring at the moment. Taking several candidates for varying positions on a contract nature. Currently, you sign up with a recruiter, recruiter sets and interview and you are interviewed for a position. If you pass, you get your background check then a clear to hire status.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a situation that tested your patience?   1 Answer

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

1.recruiter screening
    2.phone interview with hiring Mgr in another state
    3. Did a home work assignment for the hiring mgr
    4. Recruiter called and negotiated salary.
    5. I turned down the first offer then accepted the second offer

Interview Questions

• didi i know Excel and powerpoint and Service-Now
      was asked to send an example of an excel spreadsheet and explain my findings
      1 Answer

Negotiation

the recruiter made an offer, i turned it down and asked for more money
    they consulted with hiring mgr and came with a better offer which i accepted

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was submitted to the position through Insight Global, who had an exclusive claim to this position. I was first interviewed via telephone by the hiring manager at 4:00 PM, who works remotely in Houston. Because this was a contract-to-hire position, they were able to move really quickly. I interviewed in person with the rest of the team the very next day at noon. I was pretty sure they had decided to hire me, but there were other factors that kept the actual hiring from happening immediately. It only took about a week, then I went through the background check and drug test (no credit check, I was worried initially, my credit is TERRIBLE, so if they'd hire me, they'll hire anyone with credit issues, probably as long as you're not working with finances or payroll.) I started working about 2 weeks after the dizzyingly fast interview process. The position was an internal position with CompuCom, not a position that would be contracted out to CompuCom's clients. I imagine that process takes longer to get hired into a permanent position (not contract-to-hire), but CompuCom has the ability to move very quickly if they aren't depending on their end client to have input into the decision.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about very technical things I did not have the knowledge of before the interview, but I was honest and told them which things I did not have experience with and they were fine with those answers. It's likely cultural among the SharePoint team to want to train someone to do those things they don't yet know how, but they also have a robust training plan for training newly hired help desk support personnel.

Of course, they asked some behavioral questions like "tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you handled it" and "tell me how you would handle a particularly difficult to handle client." All in all, the interview was very non-threatening and I did secure the position.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, because it is contract-to-hire and you make an agreement on rate before you interview. You really can't negotiate a different salary or you risk losing the position. We did discuss a conversion salary after 6 months when the position is slated to go perm. I hope there is no more negotiation at that point, because I will be happy with what we discussed.

Systems Integration Specialist SN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Three set of interview. Phone screening and two face to face interview . first was with the onshore team. the other was at the headquarters in Dallas. It took about three weeks before decision was made. there were some questions that was focused on process and change management procedures

Interview Questions

• UNIX/LINUX questions and process   1 Answer

Negotiation

reasonable . i have an idea what i was looking for so i ensure i stayed within my target rate