CompuCom IT Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CompuCom IT Technician Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Elizabeth, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

1. I interviewed with a Manager for a job with this company. From the start itself, he pretended to be someone who he definitely was not. His accent and behavior gave him away. This was rather clear by his 'professed' Western accent. Pretensions does not sit well in any interview.
2. From the question he asked about some IT aspects, it was quite apparent that he himself was not 100 percent clear as to what the answer was.
3. The payment that they offered was the payment that would have been perfect for a guy starting out in the IT field (15 years ago) not a seasoned IT Specialist with 12-15 years of experience in some rather high level IT companies.
4. Personal question has no real importance in the IT field specifically when the job offered had nothing to do with ones marital status etc.

Interview Questions

• How to troubleshoot a laptop that does not turn on.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CompuCom

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Erie, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process where very hit and miss.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your family life.   2 Answers

Negotiation

The Manager specified the amount with no room for negotiation.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Manager sent her team to conduct the interview. Manager is not know what position I had applied for. Both interviews conducted in the food court of the office tower.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The offer was accepted as presented.

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuCom in February 2008.

Interview

The process was pretty good. My immediate manager is in California, which is clear across the country from me. I've never met my immediate manager or team leader; a fact I don't particularly like. I have interviewed 1:1 with a senior coworker, though. There were about 4 interviews in total.

Interview Questions

• Job-specific knowledge questions that were EXTREMELY specific (i.e. "What do you do with a 12.34.Q error on X machine?") and that nobody would know unless they looked up the messages. There were many of these questions.   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom in June 2007.

Interview

I can rightly recall the process, other than it was over the phone, and no technical questions were asked.