CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CompuCom Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.3

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom in January 2017.

Interview

by phone went through the same old process of how many years of work what kind of work what type of environment will you relocate are you married any children any trouble with previous employers

Assistant Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a former associate and she asked if I knew anyone who would be interested in the position. I replied, yes... I am. The role is how she explained it over the phone. I came in for an interview. Met the recruiter first, went to a conference room and met 4 different people the first time. The second interview was with my direct report. They asked good questions and gave good insight to what CompuCom does.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CompuCom (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, 5 interviews with decision makers. They were brief however thorough and provided many details on the role and what they were looking for. I had the opportunity to ask many questions and they obliged. I left each interview more excited about the next.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a technical test, a phone interview, and an in-person interview with both the manager and the director. If you know Excel, you'll do great! The manager did yell at me during the interview about how tough the job is.

Interview Questions

• How do you figure out the count of PRODUCT lines?   1 Answer

On-Site Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

What was my background, experience and willingness to do the described work? Laptop service, printer service and repairs, ability to lift 50 pounds, walking and stooping, Network IP address knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever repaired laptops   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

I had one phone interview, then the hiring manager flew out to my location and met with me in person. She was very personable and very easy to talk to. After talking with her, I met with 4 other managers. It was a long day but everyone was very nice and professional.

Human Resource Interview

Interview

Short and sweet. Nothing that was out of the ordinary just be yourself. Try to get whatever you can in writing and keep it. They may try to offer you something less then what they told you.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

After being screened by InsightGlobal staffer I had an phone interview appointment with a CompuCom supervisor. He asked me about the experiences listed on my resume for about 15 minutes and as I have already have the experience needed and am proficient at selling myself, this seemed to go by quickly. He asked if I had questions and I kept him talking for another 30 minutes or so. I was then told there would be a decision in the next 2-3 business days and I would be contacted. Soon after the InsightGlobal staffer sent me some paperwork to sign regarding background check, drug screening and a release form.

Interview Questions

• Asked what Experiance I had, what I currently do when troubleshooting hardware and software, if I had A+ or Net+ certification, if I have experience with printers and POS as they deal with a lot of retail.   1 Answer

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CompuCom (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview, the process was quick and only took about a week to get hired. The questions were based on customer service experience and troubleshooting skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my troubleshooting experience   1 Answer

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a 15-20 minute phone interview with a manager from CompuCom and a hiring manager from their client. They called me the next day and told I was selected by their client and told me I could start the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• The interview mainly consisted of technical/skill based questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate salary.